Social Sciences Major (B.S.)
The Social Sciences major is designed to have a core in history with additional coursework in geography, government, and economics.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Evaluate how various factors have influenced the development of history and civilization.
- Apply biblical principles to the problems and issues of history.
- Demonstrate mastery of a breadth of general knowledge of the field of history.
- Convey and analyze ideas in writing.
- Evaluate the significance of world societies and cultures.