History Major (B.A. & B.S.)
The purpose of the History major is to provide students with a breadth of understanding of U.S., European, and World History.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Demonstrate mastery of a breadth of general knowledge of the field of history.
- Apply biblical principles to the problems and issues of history.
- Research historical topics and critically analyze historical literature, documents and data with historiographical and interpretative sophistication.
- Convey and analyze ideas in writing.
- Evaluate the significance of world societies and cultures.