STEM Mathematics Major (A.S.)
The purpose of the Associate of Science in STEM Mathematics is to present the basic concepts and methods in modern mathematics, to develop the student’s ability to think critically, and to apply these concepts to various disciplines. The degree provides the mathematical background for students preparing for a wide variety of vocations with various STEM fields.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Solve Problems Using Appropriate Mathematical, Technological, or Scientific Expertise.
- Use Technology to Solve Mathematical Problems.
Graduation Requirements (A.S.)
- 60 total hours
- 2.0 grade point average
- Grade of “C” Minimum required for all upper-level courses in major
- 15 hours must be completed through Liberty University
- Graduation Application Submission of Graduate Application must be completed within the last semester of a student’s anticipated graduate date.