Fashion Merchandising Major (B.S.)
The Fashion Merchandising program prepares students for opportunities within the fashion industry. This program equips students with the requisite skills in business, design, and aesthetics. They learn the design stages in the creative processes, how to apply best practices of business and merchandising in their field, and create artifacts that can be leveraged into opportunities for employment.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Employ design concepts in the creative process.
- Apply merchandising principles and strategies to field-related, cases studies.
- Relate business concepts to applications in retail merchandising.
- Create a professional portfolio in fashion merchandising that reflects their educational output and skills.
- Relate educational and theological lessons to vocational applications through capstone experiences and internship(s).