Educational Studies (M.A.)
Important: This degree plan is effective for those starting this degree program in fall 2022 through summer 2023. This degree plan will remain in effect for students who do not break enrollment or who do not change degree programs, concentrations, or cognates.
|EDUC 500||Learning Theory||3|
|EDUC 518||Educational Research and Assessment||3|
|EDUC 604||Foundations of Education||3|
|EDUC 639||Trends and Issues in Educational Technology||3|
|EDUC 643||Contemporary Issues in Educational Policy||3|
|EDSU 696||Educational Studies Capstone 1||3|
EDSU 696 should be the final course taken in the program.
|Area of Study I 1||9|
Select Area of Study I from one of the approved Areas of Study.
|Area of Study II 1||9|
Select Area of Study II from one of the approved Areas of Study. Must be different from Area of Study I.
All applicable prerequisites must be met
- Complete 36 hours
- A maximum of 50% of the program hours may be transferred if approved and allowable, including credit from an earned degree from Liberty University on the same academic level
- 3.0 GPA
- No more than two grades of C may be applied to the degree (includes grades of C+ & C-)
- No grade of D or below may be applied to the degree (includes grades of D+ & D-)
- Degree must be completed within 5 years
- Submission of Degree Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student's anticipated graduation date