School of Health Sciences
Heidi DiFrancesca, B.S., Ph.D.
Residential Dean, School of Health Sciences
Jonathan A. Giles, B.S., M.P.H., D.H.Sc., C.H.E.S., C.T.C.
Administrative Dean, School of Health Sciences
Assistant Professor of Public & Community Health
Ashley Tharpe, B.S., M.A., M.P.H., Ed.D., C.H.E.S.
Interim Online Dean, School of Health Sciences
Associate Professor of Public & Community Health
A listing of program directors can be viewed at https://www.liberty.edu/institutional-effectiveness/academic-program-directors/.
The School of Health Sciences provides students graduate education and skill development opportunities in Biomedical Sciences, Exercise Science, and Public Health with an emphasis on the Christian worldview.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health (B.S.) - Health Promotion & Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) - Health Promotion
- Doctor of Philosophy in Anatomy & Cell Biology (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Graduate Certificates
- Master of Arts in Medical Sciences (M.A.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Master of Science in Athletic Training (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Exercise Science & Wellness (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Human Biology (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Human Performance (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Nutrition (M.S.)