School of Health Sciences
Heidi DiFrancesca, B.S., Ph.D.
Dean, School of Health Sciences
Brendan Haynie, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, School of Health Sciences
A listing of program directors can be viewed on the Program Director webpage.
The School of Health Sciences provides students graduate education and skill development opportunities in Biomedical Sciences, Exercise Science, and Public Health with an emphasis on the Christian worldview.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health (B.S.) - Health Promotion & Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) - Community Health Promotion
- Doctor of Health Sciences (D.H.Sc.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Anatomy & Cell Biology (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Graduate Certificates
- Master of Arts in Medical Sciences (M.A.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Master of Science in Athletic Training (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Exercise Science & Wellness (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Human Biology (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Human Performance (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Nutrition (M.S.)