Theological Studies - Graduate Certificate
Important: This certificate plan is effective for those starting in the fall 2023 through summer 2024. This certificate plan will remain in effect for students who do not break enrollment or who do not change certificates.
|APOL 500||Introduction to Apologetics||3|
|THEO 525||Systematic Theology I||3|
|THEO 530||Systematic Theology II||3|
|THEO 650||Public Theology||3|
- Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree.
- 12 total hours
- A maximum of 50% of the program hours may be transferred if approved and allowable
- 2.0 GPA
- No grade of D may be applied to the degree (includes grades of D+ & D-)
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years
- Submission of Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student’s anticipated graduation date