Christian Leadership Executive Certificate
The Executive Certificate in Christian Leadership provides Christian professionals with the opportunity to enhance their skill set as leaders.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Evaluate the foundational knowledge-base, the character qualities, and essential skill sets to effectively lead a faith-based organization.
Program Specific Admissions Requirements
In addition to general requirements for admission to the School of Divinity, applicants for admission to the Executive Certificate in Christian Leadership must submit the following for review:
- An earned seminary degree (or graduate degree in a related area) with at least 36 hours (or equivalent such as a Master’s with a thesis) from a regionally accredited seminary or university.
- All official transcripts must be submitted as part of the application process. Other graduate degrees may be considered as qualifying; however, applicants that possess these degrees (or applicants with seminary degrees with insufficient biblical or theological training may need to take an additional 15 hours of Bible, Theology, or Leadership courses in order to be admitted to the program.
- An earned grade point average of 3.0 or higher in all previous graduate work.
- School of Divinity Questionnaire
- A minimum 1,000-1,500 words (from prior academic coursework [excluding cover page, table of contents, and bibliography])
Transfer hours may not exceed 9 credit hours for the executive certificate program. Course work must be within the previous seven (7) years from a regionally accredited program to be accepted. Courses must have a grade of B- or higher to be eligible for consideration for transfer credit. Correspondence studies or life experiences will not be accepted for transfer credit. Credits from a prior degree earned through Liberty University are considered transfer credits. CLED 700 and CLED 720 cannot be transferred.