Aviation Management Major (B.S.)
The purpose of the Aviation Management degree program is to train men and women to become exceptional aviators who possess outstanding knowledge, excellent technical skills, sound judgment, professionalism, leadership, and strong Christian character.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Apply biblical principles within the professional aviation environment.
- Apply written and oral communication skills as they pertain to the aviation industry.
- Promote a healthy organizational safety culture in aviation.
- Mentor others in leadership skills and qualities as it relates to aviation.
- Assimilate the healthy lifestyle required to meet the unique physical and cognitive demands of an aviation career.
- Apply science, technology, and mathematics to aeronautical disciplines.
- Make aviation/aerospace industry decisions that comply with federal aviation regulations.