Aviation Administration Major (B.S.)
The Aviation Administration program builds on the School of Aeronautics’ aviation safety and leadership core, providing graduates with knowledge and skills needed for program development, data analysis, organizational management, and ethics for service as leadership and managerial functions in various aviation business and operations roles.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Apply biblical principles within the aviation profession.
- Apply written and oral communications skills to promote effective aviation administration.
- Promote a healthy organizational safety culture in aviation.
- Mentor others in leadership skills and qualities as it relates to aviation administration.
- Adapt sound business practices to the aviation industry.
- Apply science, technology, and mathematics to aviation administration.