Aeronautics Major (B.S.)
The purpose of the Aeronautics degree program is to prepare men and women to become exceptional aviators who possess outstanding knowledge, excellent technical skills, sound judgment, professionalism, leadership, and strong Christian character.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Apply biblical principles within the professional aviation environment.
- Apply written and oral communication skills as they pertain to the aviation industry.
- Promote a healthy organizational safety culture in aviation.
- Mentor others in leadership skills and qualities as it relates to aviation.
- Assimilate the healthy lifestyle required to meet the unique physical and cognitive demands of an aviation career.
- Apply science, technology, and mathematics to aeronautical disciplines
- The student will be able to apply policies, regulations, and procedures to commercial/corporate flight operations.
Global Studies Concentration
- The student will be able to apply policies, regulations, and procedures to humanitarian flight operations.