Studio Art Major (B.F.A.)
The Bachelor of Fine Arts degree is considered the pre-professional degree, allowing students to gain extensive practice-based course work in the field of studio art.
- Students must submit a portfolio of 10 works for entry.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Generate Art Work Utilizing a variety of Traditional media.
- Assess the efficacy of creative work in relation to its context.
- Formulate Conceptual solutions through creative projects.
- Create a fundamentally sound body of work that embodies standards of professional presentation.
- Demonstrate a specific artistic focus through content and/or form.