Theology & Apologetics Major (B.A.)
The B.A. in Theology and Apologetics seeks to equip students to use Scripture, logic and philosophy in order to defend the rationality of Christian belief and articulate core Evangelical Christian doctrines. Students will learn how to integrate theology and apologetics in various settings thus being able to engage the culture with both tactfulness and theological precision.
The new BA in Theology and Apologetics helps to reach the goal of “Training Champions for Christ” by equipping students to effectively engage the world around them. The goal of the new BA in Theology and Apologetics is to help equip Liberty University students to be able to:
- Articulate core Evangelical Christian doctrines.
- Engage the culture with both tactfulness and theological precision.
- Equip to use Scripture, logic and philosophy to defend the rationality of Christian belief.
- Integrate theology and apologetics in various ministry settings.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Biblically justify essential truths of evangelical Christianity.
- Apply the principles of biblical interpretation.
- Evaluate various aspects of culture for the purpose of defending and explaining Christian theology.
- Propose a response to the major worldviews from a Christian perspective.