Health Sciences Certificate
The Certificate in Health Sciences is designed to prepare students for a healthcare career path. The certificate program provides an introduction to the most relevant foundational topics in the health sciences taught from a Christian worldview.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Use critical thinking strategies as a basis for addressing issues within the health sciences profession.
Delivery Format: Online Only
- Community health or public health worker
- Health educator
- Health journalist
- Hospital or physician’s office management
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Staff Relations
- Patient Care Advocate
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Patient Care Services
Additional education or training may be required for some jobs or occupations. Conferral of a certificate does not guarantee job placement.