Health Sciences Major (B.S.)
The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences seeks to provide students’ academic knowledge from the Biblical worldview with the skills, and tools to enable them to be successful in graduate program studies or to launch an entry level career in an allied health profession.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology and effective written communication
- Integrate legal and ethical principles into professional decision-making.
- Access, use, and evaluate evidence-based research effectively and appropriately.
- Use critical thinking strategies including reasoning, problem solving, and evaluation, as a basis for identifying and addressing issues within the health sciences profession.
- Evaluate the nature and role of health from a biblical worldview.