School of Education Minors
Delivery Format: Online
This is a non-licensure program and is not a state approved program. Completion of this minor will not lead to the eligibility of a VA state teaching license or a teaching license or certificate in any other state. If you would like to be eligible for a VA state teaching license or work through reciprocity guidelines to be eligible for a license or certificate in another state, you must complete one of our state approved programs. Refer to www.liberty.edu/advisingguide.
Program Learning Outcomes
PRE-A. KNOWS Christian values, moral dimensions, and ethical implications synthesized with academic knowledge
PRE-B. IMPLEMENTS skills as a gift from God, because teaching is a calling from God
PRE-C. BELIEVES and practices personal integrity, social responsibility, sensitivity to the needs of others, and the betterment of humanity.
- PRE-A1. Demonstrates a broad base of general and professional knowledge;
- PRE-B2. Plans effective instruction and selects a variety of strategies based on developmental levels and diverse backgrounds in course case studies;
- PRE-B3. Demonstrates the understanding of differentiated instruction;
- PRE-B4. Demonstrates an understanding of classroom management to motivate students and maximize learning;
- PRE-C5. Demonstrates behaviors of a reflective student, articulates a Biblical worldview, and seeks opportunities for professional development.