Public Safety (M.S.) - General
Important: This degree plan is effective for those starting this degree program in fall 2021 through summer 2022. This degree plan will remain in effect for students who do not break enrollment or who do not change degree programs, concentrations, or cognates.
|CRIS 605||Crisis and First Responder Training: Skills and Techniques||3|
|HLSC 600||Introduction to Disaster Management||3|
|PADM 510||Fundamentals of Public Safety Leadership||3|
|PADM 610||Management of Public Sector Organizations||3|
|PADM 620||Public Administration Praxis: Legal & Contemporary Issues||3|
Choose from the following courses: Any 500-600 level course offered by the Helms School of Government. Other 500-600 level courses will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
All applicable prerequisites must be met
- Complete 30 hours
- A maximum of 50% of the program hours may be transferred if approved and allowable, including credit from an earned degree from Liberty University on the same academic level
- 3.0 GPA
- No more than two grades of C may be applied to the degree (includes grades of C+ & C-)
- No grade of D or below may be applied to the degree (includes grades of D+ & D-)
- Degree must be completed within 5 years
- Submission of Degree Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student’s anticipated graduation date