Criminal Justice Executive Certificate
The purpose of the Executive Certificate in Criminal Justice is to prepare members of the law enforcement community to advance their leadership and scholarship through a detailed study of the academic discipline of criminal justice, informed by a biblical worldview.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Critique the theories within the fields of criminology, justice policy, and criminal justice administration.
Delivery Format: Online Only
- Administration/Management (Federal, State, or Local)
- Administrator (Department Chair, Dean, Chancellor)
- Crime Scene Investigation Unit Manager
- Criminal Justice Writer
- Forensics Investigator
- Police Chief
- Polygraph Examiner/Operator
- Prison Warden
- Public Policy Advisor
Additional education or training may be required for some jobs or occupations. Conferral of a certificate does not guarantee job placement.