Healthcare Administration Major (B.S.)
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration is a 120-hour program that provides baccalaureate level training to prepare students for market, as managers within the healthcare field. In accordance with the mission of Liberty University, the undergraduate faculty seek to educate the whole person, developing the values, knowledge, and skills individuals need to impact the field of healthcare. The context for all instruction is the Christian worldview.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Incorporate a biblical worldview when providing solutions to problems associated with cost, access, and quality of care.
- Examine the responsibility and operations of a healthcare organization in meeting patient care quality outcomes, maintaining regulatory compliance, and achieving organizational performance targets.
- Evaluate managerial and leadership challenges in healthcare administration based upon knowledge of current literature and industry best practices.
Delivery Format: Online Only
- Healthcare Administrator
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager
- Claims Representative
- Risk and Insurance Consultant
- Medical Services Manager
- Mental Health Program Manager
- Community Healthcare Worker
- General and Operational Healthcare Manager
- Health Care Administrator
- Physician Office Manager
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Medical and Health Services Manager