The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication utilizes strategic communications to reach a target audience in order to meet an organizational objective.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Critically analyze and apply social media principles and practices.
Please refer to the Admissions Requirements Matrix for Certificates in the Graduate Admissions section of this Catalog.
- Advertising and Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager and Developer
- Communications Coordinator
- Digital Advertising Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
Additional education or training may be required for some jobs or occupations. Conferral of a certificate does not guarantee job placement.