Human Services Major (B.S.)
The purpose of the Human Services Program is to prepare future professionals with the knowledge, value, and skills to impact the world for Christ through the field of human services, serving with excellence and compassion.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Employ the theories and skills foundational to direct service in the Human Services field.
- Apply ethical standards for human service workers.
- Analyze the needs of diverse clients with an appreciation of multicultural perspectives.
- Evaluate concepts within the field of human services as they relate to biblical thought.
Delivery Format: Online Only
- Human services case managers
- Children’s services workers
- Social service specialists
- Community outreach workers
If students are interested in advanced practice such as mental health counseling, therapy, supervision or administration, it is recommended that the student pursue a graduate degree and obtain appropriate licensure.