Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Program Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of the law and the American legal system.
- Competency in written and oral communication.
- Competent skill in legal analysis, reasoning, and problem-solving.
- Professionalism and a commitment to the principles of professional responsibility.
- Knowledge of the importance of service to the profession and to the community at large.
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Admission to the Juris Doctor program at Liberty University School of Law is explained under separate cover in the law school’s viewbook, which can be requested through email@example.com and is also located online on the Law School Admissions web page.