Paralegal Studies Major (A.A.)
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in legal research and writing skills as required in the legal field.
- Integrate ideas from various sources and courses and communicate those ideas using computer skills and/or oral communication skills.
- Critically analyze and process legal issues based on foundational legal principles.
- Demonstrate broad-based knowledge of the U.S. Constitution, the federal and state court systems, and legal processes, both civil and criminal.
- Evaluate legal issues from a distinctively Christian worldview as well as understand and apply ethics as it relates to paralegal studies.