The School of Divinity offers graduate certificates in several areas of study.
Please refer to the Admissions Requirements Matrix for Certificates in the Graduate Admissions section of this Catalog.
Certificate Completion Requirements
- 9 total hours for the certificates in Christian Leadership, Global Studies and Hebrew, and 12 total hours for the certificates in Biblical Studies, Christian Ministry, Greek, and Theological Studies.
- All courses must be completed through Liberty University.
- 2.00 GPA.
- No grade of D (includes grades of D+ & D-) may be applied to the certificate.
- For information regarding the repeat policy, please refer to “Course Repeat Policy” in the Academic Information and Policies section of this Catalog.
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years.
- Submission of Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student's anticipated graduation date
Note: Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree program.