The School of Music offers graduate certificates in two areas of study through Liberty University Online.
Please refer to the Admissions Requirements Matrix for Certificates in the Graduate Admissions section of this Catalog.
Certificate Completion Requirements
- 12 total hours
- All courses must be completed through Liberty University.
- 2.00 GPA
- No grade of D (includes grades of D+ & D-) may be applied to the certificate.
- For information regarding the repeat policy, please refer to "Course Repeat Policy" in the Academic Information and Policies section of this Catalog.
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years.
- Submission of a Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student's anticipated graduation date.
Note: Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree program.