The Helms School of Government offers a graduate certificate in several areas of study through Liberty University Online.
Please refer to the Admissions Requirements Matrix for Certificates in the Graduate Admissions section of this Catalog.
Certificate Completion Requirements
- A minimum of 9 total hours (the Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice and the Advanced Graduate Certificate in Public Policy both require 21 hours).
- All courses must be completed through Liberty University.
- 2.00 GPA
- No grade of D (includes grades of D+ & D-) may be applied to the certificate.
- For information regarding the repeat policy, please refer to “Course Repeat Policy” in the Academic Information and Policies section of this Catalog.
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years.
- Submission of a Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student's anticipated graduation date.
Note: Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree program.