Three certificates in Health Science corresponding to the current concentration areas in the Master of Public Health degree are available to students wanting to broaden their understanding of an additional concentration area or explore a particular concentration area without obtaining an MPH degree.
Please refer to the Admissions Requirements Matrix for Certificates in the Graduate Admissions section of this Catalog.
Certificate Completion Requirements
- 15 total credit hours corresponding to the concentration areas on the Master of Public Health degree completion plans.
- All courses must be completed through Liberty University
- 2.00 GPA
- No grade of D (includes grades of D+ & D-) may be applied to the certificate.
- For information regarding the repeat policy, please refer to “Course Repeat Policy” in the Academic Information and Policies section of this Catalog.
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years.
- Submission of Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student's anticipated graduation date.
Note: Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree program.