General Business - Graduate Certificate
Important: This certificate plan is effective for those starting in the fall 2020 through summer 2021. This certificate plan will remain in effect for students who do not break enrollment or who do not change certificates.
|BMAL 500||Organizational Behavior||3|
|or BMAL 590||Business Common Professional Components|
|BUSI 561||Legal Issues in Business||3|
|BUSI 604||International Business||3|
- Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree.
- No course substitutions allowed in the certificate.
- 9 total hours
- All courses must be completed through Liberty University
- 2.0 GPA
- No grade of D may be applied to the degree (includes grades of D+ & D-)
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years
- Submission of Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student’s anticipated graduation date