Preschool - Graduate Certificate
Important: This certificate plan is effective for those starting in the fall 2020 through summer 2021. This certificate plan will remain in effect for students who do not break enrollment or who do not change certificates.
Add-on licensure is an option for those who meet the requirements described under Program Information in the Advising Guide. Refer to www.liberty.edu/advisingguide.
|EDUC 501||Advanced Child Development||3|
|EDUC 653||Current Issues in Early Childhood Education||3|
|EDUC 670||Curriculum and Methods for Early Childhood||3|
- Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree
- Candidates seeking the add-on early childhood endorsement for 3 and 4 year olds must take EDUC 598 Field Experience Practicum (3 c.h.) to complete the required practicum
- No course substitutions allowed in the certificate
- 9 total hours
- All courses must be completed through Liberty University
- 2.0 GPA
- No grade of D may be applied to the degree (includes grades of D+ & D-)
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years
- Submission of Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student’s anticipated graduation date