Autism Education - Graduate Certificate
Important: This certificate plan is effective for those starting in the fall 2019 through summer 2020. This certificate plan will remain in effect for students who do not break enrollment or who do not change certificates.
This is a non-licensure degree and is not a state-approved program. Completion of this degree will not lead to the eligibility of a VA state teaching license or a teaching license or certificate in any other state. If you would like to be eligible for a VA state teaching license or work through reciprocity guidelines to be eligible for a license or certificate in another state, you must complete one of our state-approved programs (MAT for initial licensure or M.Ed. Administration & Supervision, Reading Specialist, or Math Specialist for advanced licensure). Refer to www.liberty.edu/advisingguide.
|EDUC 624||Instructional Methods for Behavior and Learning||3|
|EDUC 626||Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder and Assessment||3|
|EDUC 628||Communication, Language and Sensory Aspects for Autism||3|
- Students who want to apply certificate courses to a graduate degree program will have to abide by the GPA and grade requirements of that degree
- No course substitutions allowed in the certificate
- 9 total hours
- All courses must be completed through Liberty University
- 2.0 GPA
- No grade of D may be applied to the degree (includes grades of D+ & D-)
- Certificate must be completed within 3 years
- Submission of Certificate Completion Application must be completed within the last semester of a student’s anticipated graduation date