Master of Arts in Promotion & Video Content (M.A.)
The Master of Arts in Promotion and Video Content, a 33-credit-hour program, provides students with strategic video creation and promotion expertise, such that it will provide them with a competitive edge in the employment market - both for-profit and non-profit - and add value to their careers.
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will be able to:
- Critically analyze and apply video promotion content theory and scholarship based on their knowledge of the literature of the discipline.
- Formulate and apply a working knowledge of the promotion and video content toolbox.
- Integrate promotional video content creation principles and practices with a Christian Worldview.
Program Specific Admission Procedures
- Earned baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (e.g., SACSCOC, TRACS, ABHE, etc.)
- Applicants should hold a 2.50 GPA for undergraduate study. Applicants with a GPA of 2.00 (on a 4.00-point scale) may be considered for enrollment in the program on a Cautionary basis.
Students may transfer up to 15 credit hours of graduate-level courses in communication from an accredited institution subject to department approval. In order to transfer credit, students must have earned the minimum grade of B-; and courses must have been completed within 10 years of the start date of the program. Credits from a prior degree on the same academic level earned through Liberty University are considered transfer credits.